Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It's sooooooo hard!

It really is.
I know I have to.
But it's sooo hard.
Giving up smoking.
If I knew how hard it was, would I still of started?
Just keep breathing.
Get through this minute, this hour, this day.
Can't do it? Not strong enough?
CALL BOO!!! Get support!
2 days down.
10 days to break a habit.
8 days to go.
I will smell better.
I will breathe better.
I will live longer.
I will make my children happy.
I can do this... maybe.
For your viewing pleasure.
Micki was shot with the 430EX Speedlite. Not bad...


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might have left two comments...sorry :)

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!

One minute at a time, that's how it goes. It won't always be this bad...in fact, it gets better quick.

Go Renee!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 8:59:00 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Honey you can do this..if i can do it, you can as well...
eat fruit tingles, chew gum anything that helps...
I miss you...and I'm so very proud of you for giving up..

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 10:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it, Renee!! I'm rooting for ya.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 12:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the kitty in the tree! Too cute!
Totally rooting for you as you quit smoking - you can do it!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 5:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheering you on from Alaska! You can do it!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 8:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home