Monday, December 18, 2006

Silly Blogthings Fun

I just couldn't resist this one. I found it on Sarah's blog and couldn't resist. Danny is forever teasing me about being an American-wannabe.
You Are 34% American
America: You don't love it or want to leave it.But you wouldn't mind giving it an extreme make over.On the 4th of July, you'll fly a freak flag instead...And give Uncle Sam a sucker punch!
So then I just HAD to try this one... Strange that I'm more Average American then I am American... hmmm?
You Are 60% "Average American"
You are average because you donate to charity.
You are not average since you don't think affirmative action is necessary.
For the Buddhist in me...
You Have Good Karma
In general, you like to do the right thing when it comes to others.Your caring personality really shines through.Sure, you have your moments of weakness - and occasionally act out.But, all in all, you're karma is good... even with those few dark spots.
I'm also teased for being a perfectionist. If you saw my house you'd never think it though...
hmmm.... hopefully you aren't all sick of me?
You Are 82% Perfectionist
You're a total perfectionist. So go ahead and congratulate yourself on a "perfect" score.The truth is, everyone is sick of living up to your standards. And you're probably even sick them yourself.
Because honesty is important...
You Are 80% Brutally Honest
Most of the time, you tell it like it is. Even if it's hard for people to hear.Sometimes you hold back though, because you never want your honesty to be hurtful.
...and this one is for you Boo ;)
You Are 20% Nerdy
You are definitely not nerdy - in fact, you probably don't know any nerds.You probably care a little too much about your image. No one will know if you secretly watch Star Trek reruns!


Ok - I'm done playing for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home