Thursday, November 09, 2006

A splash of colour

Princess Piper says hi...

Twirling, twirling...

Afterwards with Jack...

I just wanted to say thanks for the kind words about Jess. It really sucks. I wish I could be more eloquent but basically... it just sucks.

Things are getting taken care of. The main child in question has been suspended. So far, no news on the teacher that failed her. No contact from her mum today though so Danny was blocked out of going to the school, again. He's going to be there tomorrow when school finishes, waiting at her classroom. She gets picked up by her Nan. He wants to walk her to the car to be sure there's no reprisals outside of school bounds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

Hi Princess!!!!!!
I miss you! Ren she looks adorable in the bright colours!
The one of her twirling is just gorgeous!
Give her a kiss for me!!

Thursday, November 09, 2006 10:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home