Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Leaving you all

I thought that I had better post. I know there are sooo many people that look forward to reading my incredible witty and intelligent posts and seeing my award winning photos...

Yeah, I'm joking. I thought there may be one or two people out there though that would like to know that I'm going away!!! 5 days without Danny or the kids. Wow... I've never done this before. I know that by the time I get home I will have missed them like crazy but I'm sooo looking forward to 'me' time.

I'm going to Melbourne with 4 other women that I met on a message board (2Peas). It's going to be soooooooo cool... well, it better be! :p

So, I'm sorry to leave you all in the dark empty place but I will come back to shine light on you all again :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacia Howard said...

How lucky are you guys?? I wish I could come play with y'all! I can't wait to hear how it went. Love you!!

Thursday, October 26, 2006 2:07:00 AM  
Blogger Kellie Larsen said...

oh wow! five whole days of peace! I am jelous and yes I would have wondered about you and your price winnig photos and whitty post!

have fun! ~kell

Thursday, October 26, 2006 5:41:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is going to be the best weekend we have ever spent!!!
We are going to have the best time ever.

Cya in Melb girl :)

Thursday, October 26, 2006 1:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home