Monday, October 09, 2006

Today we made a rainbow

But shhh... it's a secret :)

The smallest child holds the most power!
It so great to be outside and WARM!!! We were sooo over winter...
We got her... he he he
"Ready? Here I goooo......"

This is my favourite shot from the day. After - calmer, wetter, cooler, happier :)

I've been feeling lately as though I can never learn all there is to learn and that I'll never be 'there'. I've been so concerned about the technical aspects and getting the perfect photo that I'd forgotten to take photos just for fun. These were still shot in manual mode. I know there's a ton technically wrong with them... but I have fun. Thanks to my friends at 2 Peas for helping me find fun again...

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Okay - i obviously need to learn a lot more, cuz I can't figure out what is technically wrong with these. They are all beautiful! I'm soo glad that you had fun. I need to have a little my self...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 12:47:00 AM  
Blogger christie said...

I never noticed you had a blog! How wonderful. I love these pictures, they look like they came straight from a commercial! Great job!

Christie

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 1:20:00 AM  
Blogger Tina Parker said...

LoveN these, totaly diggin the rainbow- Glad to see you're out of your rut!!
-Tina

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 4:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats my sis gr8t at everything she dose... i love ya

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 2:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home