Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Steve Irwin dies...

I just can't believe it. I'm stunned. My heart breaks for his wife and especially for his 2 young children. His son is only 3 years old, he'll never know his father. His daughter is older, and will have her memories, but he was her world and I cannot imagine how she is feeling.

We all knew that he lived life on the edge. It was the way he wanted it. I couldn't count the amount of times I watched him and thought 'he's nuts!' but I loved him.

Celebrity deaths don't usually get to me. I mean, I sit and think about it for a moment or so and think about all that's lost, but then I move on. Steve's death has floored me. I've been feeling so sad since it happened.

I think the world has lost an amazing, funny, caring man, a good man - and it hurts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home