Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The quest begins...

I'm determined to get a photo of all our children. I want to have it by the end of the year. Next year, Jessie goes to high school... I can't believe how grown up she is.
So, I know I need a lot of practice before I can get it to work so I've decided to start trying. Jessie wasn't with us but I had my hands full with these four. Pacey would not look at the camera. Piper did everything she could to aggravate Jadzia. Jadzia was being a major pain in the ass. Bailey... well, Bailey was doing really well actually. On top of that, Pacey and Piper both have battle wounds on their faces. *sigh* Let the laughs begin...

I think this is my favourite. At least they are all looking at the camera. I told them to scream, hoping they'd laugh when they finished...

This pose was Bailey's idea. It would of worked well except for the half hidden heads.


Do you think this was exactly what Jadzia wanted to be doing?

I'm sure I don't need to point out what's wrong with this one...


This isn't too bad I guess... for some reason Pacey's forehead looks twice the size it should.


Something in the teeth?

I took about 50 photos and these were some of the better ones. I'm not even going to mention the technical mistakes, the background or the clothing choice. Like I said, this was just practising... learning how to get them all to listen to me, working on composition.

PS - What do you think of the new watermark?

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacia Howard said...

Such a beautiful family babe! I miss you sooooo very much babe! I love you!! Please get on AIM!!

Thursday, October 05, 2006 2:42:00 AM  
Blogger Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

These are beautiful! Great job.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 11:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the water mark. I was going to ask you about adding one when the next time i saw your pics I saw it there!

Sunday, October 22, 2006 8:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home