Sunday, October 01, 2006

Bailey was LOVING the camera!

Oh yeah! He's been in a phase where he hates the camera for quite a few months now. I was having to bribe, bargain, beg...
Yesterday we went out to my mum's house while Danny was at work. Bailey WANTED his photo to be taken! He was begging me!!! He had his eyes open, was smiling, getting into different poses... it was so fantastic. He could be completely over it by the next time I pick up the camera but I took it for what it was worth...

Not usually a fan of B&W but it works for me on this one.

He looks far too grown up here...

...and here.

He was playing up to the camera so much. This is his 'Gollum' pose. You know, from Lord of the Rings. It's a little freaky to me but he loves it so I couldn't resist adding it here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

You have to tell me where you got his pants. I love them!

Thursday, October 12, 2006 3:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home