Wednesday, January 03, 2007

End of Day 3

OK.
That was easier.
Kind of.
Big knock down screaming fight with Danny.
That's never fun.
He's smoking again.
Which is fine, really.
Don't like it.
But he's a big boy and it's his choice.
Just hate that the cigarette's are easy to get to again.
Argghhhhh... wanted to run away.
Nearly went to spend the night at a non-smoking friends house.
Called Boo twice - think she's gonna be sick of me soon.
Helps so much.
Glad I didn't go to the friends house now cause...

I made it to the end of the day without a cigarette and I could of gotten one really easily if I wanted to. :)


Anyways, here's my afternoon in photos...
Jadzia let me practice using fil flash on her heaps today. She's great like that.

You can't tell but this was eating Pavlova. Who knew it could be so much fun?

After that, Pacey was running around... showing off and posing for the camera. I got another shot of him looking right at me. I've still got to be super quick to catch it, but he's looking more and more now. :)

My poor girl isn't feeling well. Going to take her to the doctor's tomorrow. I think she has tonsillitis, again. :(

My man stackin' the dishwasher... ahhh... life is sweet. ;)

Just a quick grab. This girl sure loves animals...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well good on you for another day without a fag, girl. hang in there!

Thursday, January 04, 2007 1:14:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well done on the no smoking, hang in there you can do it your strong!
Awesome photos love the one of Danny and Pacey.

Thursday, January 04, 2007 10:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it!!!!!

I love the one of Pacey, just adorable. Glad he is looking at the camera more for you :)

Thursday, January 04, 2007 11:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have bad news. Day 4 was the hardest for me. That was back in 2000. Haven't smoked since. Sometimes it's still hard when you get a smell waft by you and it grabs you unexpectedly. DH was still smoking a pipe at that the time I was trying to quit so yes it's hard with another smoker in the house. He eventually (without and prodding from me at all) decided to give away the pipe and he's been smoke-free for about 3 years now. So it can be done...... and good on you..... stay strong!

-Kaz
p.s. I had to come to your blog because last night in a dream, I seen your "LadyRen" username... I don't remember "where or why" it was in the dream but I woke up remembering that part. I figured I'd better come to your blog just in case the answer lies within!

Friday, January 05, 2007 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah Goblot said...

Psst...put the money aside you save on not buying ciggies to buy camera gear. :)

You can do this!

Friday, January 05, 2007 2:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home