Sunday, January 21, 2007

Remember my engagement couple?

This couple?
Well..... I've been sitting on a bit of a secret. Wanna know? You can probably already see anyways... if not, scroll down........







.....













nope, further...






Yep - today was their big day. Mick & Paula, I wish you the very best that life can bring... and for the times when life is bringing less then it's best, I wish for you the strength, commitment and compassion to carry you through. I want to thank you both for believing in me and wanting me to be your photographer. Oh, and that cake was DEL-IC-IOUS!!! I couldn't stop thinking of M's profiterole story though ;-).


Here's a few to tide you over...



The GORgeous Miss K - flower girl extraordinaire! She has the most beautiful, dark, soulful eyes...

One of my favourites from the day...

So, in just a few hours I'm off to the beach for a week! What a way to spend the last week of the school holidays, huh? When we get back, it will be a mad dash to make sure we have everything we need, etc. Piper goes to kindergarten this year. She's so little it just seems so wrong....

So yeah, I'll be getting on once a day (I think) to post my photo a day, but that's probably all I would do.

7 Comments:

Blogger Stacia Howard said...

Gorgeous!!

Sunday, January 21, 2007 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Kellie Larsen said...

have fun! I love these pics! weddings are so hard to photograph!

Sunday, January 21, 2007 1:00:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The pictures are Awesome!

Sunday, January 21, 2007 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Renee! You did great! :)

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 5:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photos are, as usual, top quality. But what I like most is your best wishes - that captures the essence of what every wedding should mean. And I'd really like to know what the profiterole story is!

Friday, January 26, 2007 3:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: PIPER ATTENDING KINDERGARTEN

You'll always find someone smaller,and starting school is another cycle of growth. Piper is big in other ways. What doesn't seem fair is mum at home worrying about how she's coping and realising that she's not worrying about you at all

Friday, January 26, 2007 3:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renee - you did a fantastic job with these!! Love these!!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 6:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home