Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Exciting new things...

going on.
I've deleted my old photo a day blog. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't keep it up. I thought I was going really well but I got behind and I'm anal and couldn't post after I'd missed one day. So now, it's gone.
I've got a new typepad blog coming very soon. I'll probably still post my personal stuff here for a while but all my session will be posted there once it goes up.
Actions - woo hoo! Thanks to everyone that has asked about my actions. I gives me such a thrill every single time I'm asked. Once the new blog goes up, I'll have my actions ready for sale. They'll be available seperately and in a bundle. I'm really excited about this!
I also have something else I'm working on at the moment. I should have it worked out in the next week or 2. This one will be more for the Aussies but is totally available to everyone.
I've also decided that I've got to stop sitting around and being afraid to approach people about shoots. I know that I can do this and I want to do it, more then anything... so I'm in the middle of putting together a marketing plan and excited about implementing it.
So yeah... lots of new exciting stuff going on for me at the moment!
And I just have to say a special hello to one of my favourite Americans ever! Stacia babe, I love you and I sooooooooo miss chatting with you. Good news? We just upgraded to high speed internet and have invested in a broadband phone!!! I'll be able to call you soon!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photos are great, some are actually near etched in my memory. So good on you for going for it!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 1:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renee - can't wait to see more .. and your New Blog ..
I had to remove my Photo a day Blog as well .. After a few weeks I realized I just couln't keep up!!
I can't wait to see more ...

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger Stacia Howard said...

OMG! YOu so better not be teasing me! I miss you so much!

Friday, April 13, 2007 1:16:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Good for you Renee! Go for it girl!

Friday, April 13, 2007 1:27:00 PM  
Blogger Marla said...

You lasted way longer than I did with the photo-a-day blog thing. I didn't even make it through the whole month of January!!

I'm so excited for you, that things are coming together. You've got lots of talent, Renee, can't wait to see more from you. :)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 1:20:00 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Good for you..cant wait to see what you have in store for us..waitng patiently...

Saturday, April 21, 2007 7:38:00 AM  
Blogger Stacia Howard said...

Where are you my love? I miss you...

Sunday, May 06, 2007 4:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home