Sunday, March 18, 2007

At the park...

The last week has been just CRAZY with my mum opening her new shop and all the stuff that goes with that. Hopefully, from now on it will all calm down.
We had some time to go to the park today. We haven't been for ages, even though the weather has been great. The last time we were there the older kids wanted to go home and asked not to go back. The equipment is covered in graffiti... and some of it is pretty explicit. We went to meet up with Piper's best friend and his mum today. They were too busy having fun to take any notice of the graffiti today, which was good.
Seriously, this boy freaks me out. He's such a BOY! I think he might just be the one who comes to me with our first broken bone. He was jumping off the top of the ladder you can see in the background. I started out telling him to stop... but he was fine. Then, I notice how the dust flies as he hits the ground. Ok, here comes the photographer in me. I set up and he does it over and over for me.
Not to be outdone of course, Jadzia had to give it a go. I didn't get a great shot of her with the dirt flying but this was the best of the bunch.
I just love this girl. I cannot believe there was a time when I didn't want to be near her. I think back to those years and it just seems like a distant nightmare. She's gorgeous - inside and out. I think I will feel guilt over all that for the rest of my life. If you've read my blog from the beginning you'll know what I'm talking about. If not, sorry for being vague. I should probably explain but it's my blog... so I don't have to :p ;)
Ugh. Really... that just about says it all, doesn't it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lyzzie said...

*!*!* Great *!*!* pics ... Luv all of them :)

Monday, March 19, 2007 5:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renee, she is...Great picture of her.

Monday, March 19, 2007 8:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home