Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Booster Baby! action for sale

I'm so excited to finally have this ready to go!
I've been asked about this a ton of times and finally thought, why not? I use this action on 95% of my colour photos. I will say that I do tweak it to fit each photo. I've made it super simple to be able to tweak it yourselves. In fact, I recommend you use it that way.

Below are some examples, clicking on them will make them bigger. I did nothing to these photographs except crop, run the action, resize, and sharpen... no tweaking.

Please send your PayPal payment of $4.99USD to renee.oakenfull@gmail.com and the action will be emailled to you within 24 hours - usually sooner then that. Due to the nature of the purchase, no refunds will be given.
PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS USERS:
I have a few people testing this out at the moment for me. It looks like we might be able to get it to work on PSE4 and PSE5. I just need to fine tune the details. It should be sorted out in the next 24 hours. Check back soon...








Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

can you please tell me how to email a paypal? i have no clue but i love your booster action! thanks!

Thursday, February 22, 2007 1:34:00 AM  
Blogger dille2@cableone.net said...

love your actions - will they work in PSE 3? TIA nana z

Monday, March 26, 2007 1:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home