Wednesday, January 31, 2007

First days...

*** WARNING: photo overload ***
Yesterday (Tuesday) was Jessie's first day of high school. She had been nervous but excitement took over a few days before. She's had a new haircut and that, coupled with the uniform, make her look so much older. Everyone is having the time of their lives teasing Danny about having a child old enough to be in high school...

Skip to today... Piper's first day of kindergarten. Omgosh... if only you knew. Years ago, I couldn't wait for this day... when she would be out of the house and away. Now though, I just want to hold her close and not let her go. I've so much to make up for and never enough time.

I'm weird? Come on... it's all about the lunch box baby!!!
On the path... headed away... I didn't cry, really I didn't.

Just think... next year I'll have 4 of them lining up for this shot. I might try to get all 5 actually.
This was my gift for the day... I just wish I had of thrown Pacey into the mix.

Big brother... big sister... leading the way.
A little unsure... omgosh, I wanted to go sit with her so bad!

A last hug goodbye to Granma before heading off...

Walking up the stairs - to her classroom and away from me.

A kiss from a princess to her daddy... and one in return.
Well... I did warn you about the overload :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jess does look so grown up, and how cute does piper look in her uniform!
Some beautiful photos of all the kids :)

Thursday, February 01, 2007 12:50:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Sweet photos! Lots of emotion! I know I'll be bawling like a baby when Conner starts kindergarten. Thankfully that's many years away!!!

Thursday, February 01, 2007 2:05:00 AM  
Blogger Marla said...

Awww, they look so cute in their school uniforms. Love the one of the three of them walking together. Ok, you're making me teary now ... my oldest starts kindergarten in August. They grow up waaaay too fast. These look great, Renee! :)

Thursday, February 01, 2007 5:40:00 AM  
Blogger Kellie Larsen said...

awww Ilove thone of the three of them, perfect smiles, perfect hugs. I cant beilive you didnt cry! I bawled my eyes out!

Thursday, February 01, 2007 7:54:00 AM  
Blogger Kellie Larsen said...

what is wrong with my spelling...gesh sorry about that!

Thursday, February 01, 2007 7:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the one of the three of them hugging...
Just so... Cute! hehe

Thursday, February 01, 2007 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger Lyzzie said...

Ahh!!! My beautiful grandkids .....
I am the luckiest Granma in the world

Thursday, February 01, 2007 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

omg...how did you not cry? Just makes me cry thinking about it!!!

These are great captures. I really love the one of the three of them walking and holding hands, too cute.

Friday, February 02, 2007 5:04:00 PM  
Blogger Team Design-Bytes said...

I love love love the Aussie uniforms. I wish we had that here for our public school system. I absolutely LOVED seeing all the school kids when we were in Townsville!
She looks beautiful, and very fresh!
-Kaz

Saturday, February 03, 2007 12:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home