Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sunsets...

Just the one really. I don't get a chance to shoot sunsets. Where I live just isn't the place for it. When on holidays, I told my sister that I desperately wanted the sunset. So... we jumped in the car and she took me to this little place... had a long, thin piece of land that jutted out into the water. We had to wait just over half an hour for the sun to get down there - but when it did, wow... I only had about 5 minutes to go for it.
Without further ado... my 5 favourites from that evening...
I'm not completely sure about the composition on this one. I don't think it sticks to any rules but it works for me. The thing I really like about this one though is the sun itself.



The last photo is sooc (defog & sharpen). All the other photos have been defogged (some more then once) and sharpened also... the only other thing I did in editing was a soft light layer at 50%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home