Sunday, February 04, 2007

Do I smell?

I swear... I've taken a shower and I have pretty smelly spray on ;)
No one's commenting lately... am I talking to myself? I mean... totally possible. I've often wondered why anyone would read about my life... but now I feel lonely without you all. Hmm... I am a little strange, yes?
Just one of Danny to share today. This was taken while on holidays. I've been so busy proofing the wedding I shot but today I took time out to do some holiday snaps.
I trully love this man... with every ounce of my being...

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Ella said...

smells good renee
maybe everyone is just bein a bit lazy!!!

i wasn't able to comment here for ages - did you change your settings?

nice shot of dh.

Monday, February 05, 2007 6:58:00 AM  
Blogger Lyzzie said...

Now you know how I feel :(

Beautiful pic of Danny :)

Mum

Monday, February 05, 2007 8:04:00 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

Yes you do! Like poo!

Monday, February 05, 2007 9:55:00 PM  
Blogger Kellie Larsen said...

you dont smell! i ahve been busy....so sorry i will post more i sware! I dont like when my post dont get any reasponse either I will be better on your i promise! ~kell

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 7:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home