Sunday, February 04, 2007

Much ado about nothing...

Well... it's been a busy week! We got back from holidays late Saturday. Since then, we've been trying to catch up on cleaning, buying the kids school supplies, sending the kids off to start school again - Piper going for the first time, organising the house (those who know me know that organisation isn't my strong point), catching up with friends, getting my poor puter fixed, trying to get the laptop fixed, proofing holiday photos and more importantly, proofing client pics. Also, Danny works off a 2 week roster. One week he's rostered on normally and the second week is pretty full on... this week of course. Oh! Oh! Oh! He's not been having a fun time at work lately but due to certain issues that I can't really talk about, his work situation will be changing and he's really happy about it. So yay Danny!
So, what's new? Piper has a sore tooth. I'm not sure if it was loose or not to start with (her and Bailey 'bumped' into eachother this morning) but it is now and it's aching. Poor little girl. Pacey has gotten bored without the other kids at home... even Jack has gotten more quiet now they are back at school. He's following me everywhere - if I leave the room, he's right behind me.
I don't have any new pics to share. I'm dying to go through the holiday photos properly but they'll have to wait until the wedding photos are proofed. For now, here's a quick one of my sister.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Larsen said...

she has beautiful blue eyes!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 7:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home