Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Holiday snaps...

Thanks guys for answering my 'chips-and-soft-drink-pity-party' call. I didn't realise how whiney I sounded.
Just thought I'd update with a few more of the photos I took on holiday. Bailey and I had a great time shooting the surfers. The day after, I took Jadzia and she was enjoying herself too - until the batteries in the camera ran out. I couldn't even give her my spare because they're different.



I can't decide if I like this one in colour or B&W better... what do you think?


Here's one of the beach landscapes I took.
The kids have their swimming carnival tomorrow. None of them can actually swim properly but there are other activities they can take part in. Notes came home from school today for band too... Bailey and Jadzia both want to join so that's great! Oh - and the big news of the day {insert drum roll} Piper got her very first merit award, for tracing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lyzzie said...

OK!! Great pics again Renée..... So great that I want to go live back there so much.

I prefer the coloured pic!!

Mum xox

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 12:18:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Renee

I prefer the B&W, I am however, ery partial to B&W as you can see from my blog! You beach scape picture is not coming up, just wondered if you knew?

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 5:09:00 AM  
Blogger Marla said...

Wow, gorgeous beach pics, Renee! I think I like it best in the color, but the b/w is very nice, too. That first shot is fabulous!

Oh, and btw, I'm tagging you! Come up with 6 weird/strange things about yourself and link back to my blog if you wanna play. :)
http://smallslices.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 7:31:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah Goblot said...

Hey, I'm tagging you. Check out my blog. :)

Tagged
Frederique tagged me for a list of 6 things that make me very happy. Here's my list & I'll tag...Meg, Bea, Renee, Debb, Julie, Tina.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 1:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home