Saturday, February 17, 2007

Back again...

I don't think I've had this long between posts before. I know that all my faithful readers must of been feeling as though they were dwelling in darkness without a new post from me. It's ok... I'm back now. ;)
Well... I've been proofing the wedding I shot at the end of January, getting organised with the 3 older kids back at school and that's about it. I know it doesn't sound like much. I've also been going to bed before midnight every night, which, if you know me you know is strange. It's really working though. I'm waking up much happier and easier in the mornings now. Oh, and I've spent a few nice days with my Mum lately.
I should be blogging regularly again now. This week I'm working on a name for a photography business - I've been sort of portfolio building but now this wedding is over I'm ready to get more into it - and a logo. If anyone has ANY ideas I would soooo love to hear them. I don't have one of 'those' names so I don't think Joe Smith Photography sounds good. I'm wanting to go for something young, fresh, funky and fun. With the colours, I'm either going for the baby pink lime green type look - love it - or a more subtle chocolate brown baby pink or blue look.
I'll leave you with some recent pics of my sister's children...






5 Comments:

Blogger Stacia Howard said...

I was wondering if you were ever coming back! Glad to see ya babe! Love you!

Sunday, February 18, 2007 1:19:00 AM  
Blogger Lyzzie said...

Ah! That's better! You are back!!

Great pics as always...

Thank you darling!

Sunday, February 18, 2007 7:21:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Ok... no clue on a name, but I personally like the chocolate brown & pink think, I was gonna try that myself, but couldn't incorporate it :)

I like the pink/green thing too! I think you should figure your name out first & then pick the colors based on what feels right from there.

Just my 2 cents (ha!)

And tell your mum thanks for the compliment! How SWEET!

Sunday, February 18, 2007 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Wishing you were somewhat, even remotely close by so I could book you...

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I just love these Ren .. you can totally see the happiness in these ..

Friday, March 02, 2007 5:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home