Friday, March 02, 2007

This is for Mum...

My mum told me that I HAD to blog something and soon. So here I am...

I've had the best laugh night tonight. The good kind... the kind where there's tears in your eyes and your cheeks start to hurt.

First, I watch a YouTube video of Steve Irwin. It's 11pm while I'm watching it... Danny came in from the loungeroom and Pacey came in from his bedroom... both wanted to know what I was laughing about. We were watching it together and just laughing and laughing. You've got to check it out. I've tried to post it with this... hope it works.

Then I'm watching Sex in the City reruns. I haven't been watching for a while (I get sick of seeing the same thing over and over). I couldn't resist watching tonight though as it was the Paris episodes. I looooooooove those episodes. Just love them.
I'm watching, and even though I knew it was coming I STILL laughed my ass off at Big saying, "I'm kickin' some Russian ass." Then he's off and after the Russian... and then when she trips him in the hallway and they're just laying there laughing...
I love laughter... when was the last good laugh you had?

7 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Larsen said...

ohhh that was great! Kase and I were laughing at that!

Saturday, March 03, 2007 7:11:00 AM  
Blogger Team Design-Bytes said...

OMG.. I have to tell you that DH and I are/have been for yonks.. fans of Steve before he ever became famous. I have NEVER seen this before and since his death I have refused to watch anything with him in it because I just wanted to be happy remembering him they I did and not be influenced by media/over media blitzed. But I was able to watch this, the first thing since he died. I laughed SOOOOO hard I actually peed my pants, no lie. (I have a notoriously weak bladder) and DH came in to find out what I was laughing over. THANK you for sharing this, I probably would never have seen it. It was just fabulous.
-Kaz

Sunday, March 04, 2007 1:34:00 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Ha! I gotta bring my hubby back to your blog later tonight so he can watch that too!

Thanks for the laugh!

Sunday, March 04, 2007 10:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG....I have not laughed so hard in a very very long time!

Sunday, March 04, 2007 3:48:00 PM  
Blogger Lyzzie said...

OK Renée!!! As I told you yesterday I could not put a comment on here Saturday morning (just after watching this)because the "word verification" pic would not work....

Steve my hero.... I miss him so much

Monday, March 05, 2007 5:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

renee after a bad day you have put asmile on mine and tallans face thankyou cheers

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 9:24:00 PM  
Blogger susy said...

Thanks for the giggle Ren, the whole family gathered around the computer for a good old belly laugh, then passed it around to their mates, good work.

Saturday, March 10, 2007 11:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home