Thursday, March 08, 2007

This put a smile on my face...

I've been feeling in a funk lately. It's extra frustrating to me as I have good weather. I have sunlight and it's easy for me to take photos if I want to. I know that towards the end of our looong winter, I'll be screaming for sunlight... the weather is starting to turn now... getting colder, raining more... but yet, I can't seem to pull myself out of it.
What I have been doing is getting caught up on editing photos. I'm still behind on getting all the pics from our holiday done... can't believe how many I took. I've gotten behind on my photo of the day to... and that's annoying me.
Anyways, the photo above put a smile on my face tonight. It's of my sister's youngest girl, Little Miss B. She's adorable. She wasn't feeling very well though. She'd just had some medicine for a temp and was having some time out in the bath.
I used my new colour action, Colour BAM, on this as well as my It's in the Eyes action (an eye popping action). I'm really happy with the way it's turned out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Ella said...

the colour looks great renee - that little face sure is cute.

sorry to hear you are in a funk - it's miserable isn't it?

Friday, March 09, 2007 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home