Monday, March 12, 2007

Setting up shop...

My feet hurt... seriously - throbbing, aching, stinging... just all over hurting.
My legs hurt. Yep, them too... a dull, not-going-away, soreness.
My mum bought a shop. Everything settled on Friday last week. Friday - LOTSA running around getting all the legals sorted out. Saturday/Sunday... painting, cleaning, building new counters, moving big heavy crap, learning to cook, cleaning, keeping 6 children under control, cleaning, counting stock, making decisions, sorting everything out... did I mention the cleaning yet?
This morning, Monday, first day trading. Yay mum - it's done and ready!
Busy busy busy. I was soo surprised by how constantly busy it was. From 10:30 until 3:30 there was not a chance to sit down. I know that's great for business but it's not so hot for my poor legs and feet that just aren't used to it.
So, for the last 4 days, it's been absolutely NON stop. I'm just about to head to bed now... but knew I just had to come post... I know you all dwell in darkness without regular updates *insert sarcastic grin*.
I also wanted to thank everyone who has purchased the Booster Baby! action. I'm working on a few more to add to the mix. I have a stronger colour boost action and an eye pop action that is super easy to use and adjust to your personal taste. I just need to get a little more time to post some examples for you all.
No photos today :(

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Well, goodness girlie. You have been busy. If I were near, I would make you a nice glass of iced tea and urge you to sit down, put your feet up and relax. I hope everything is going well for your Mum, I wish her success ;)

Loving those actions, girl. Especially the eyes ;)

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 8:22:00 AM  
Blogger Stacia Howard said...

WOW! Sounds like a lot of hard work! Good job! And congrats to your Mum! Miss you babe! Love you!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger Mary-Ella said...

was wondering where you've been ladyren.....now i know.....

Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:18:00 PM  
Blogger Team Design-Bytes said...

Renee, email me... not sure I have your email address saved!
-Kaz

Sunday, March 18, 2007 3:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home