Monday, April 02, 2007

Weather change

It's turned cold here over the last week or so. Autumn is definitely in the air. I hate the cold weather. I don't mind cooler weather, but here... winter is winter. Freezing cold chilly winds, etc.
On the bright side, that meant it was time to start buying jumpers - that's sweaters for you Americans.
Got this gorgeous jumper from The Pumpkin Patch. I don't usually shop there because it's a bit more expensive then I like... but a once off is ok, right?
These were taken at the end of the day... not the best light. She asked though, and how could I resist?
Was playing with the blur filter here... and 2 photos up. The one 2 up was using the zoom blur and this one was using the radial blur. Don't think I used them properly but I see potential...
Cheeky monkey...
Looking at this face you wouldn't think that it was HER idea for the mini shoot, would you? Playing with textures. I think they could be fun too :)
So... as you're all enjoying the signs of spring... think of me over here, turning cold and about to battle the WPS (Winter Photography Slump).

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Ella said...

i'm with you renee

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renee .. these are just so gorgeous!! She is beautiful . and your colors are just amazing..
I don't know how come I don't have your Blog in my favorites .. I am off to add it now!!
I just love your colors these days!! Your photos are stunning!!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 9:20:00 PM  
Blogger Stacia Howard said...

Your Childeren are amazingly beautiful! I miss you so much!

Monday, April 09, 2007 1:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home