Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I've been tagged...

Twice!

6 weird things about me by Marla and Sarah for 6 things that make me very happy.


I'm going to cheat on the 6 weird things. I was tagged on my Photo A Day blog so some of these are a copy. I must just be too normal. I can't come up with 12 weird things about myself!!!


6 weird things about me...
1. I have a favourite side - really... it's my left side.
2. I copy people when I walk... fall into step with them.
3. I like really hot salty McDonalds fries dipped into one of their hot chocolate fudge sundaes - hmmmm.
4. I don't wear any rings - not even my engagement and wedding rings.
5. I homeschoolled my daughter for 6 months and my son for 9 months.
6. I make words up on the fly... so long as I get my point across that's ok, right?


6 things that make me very happy...
1. Chocolate!
2. Watching my children play together, as a team. It seriously makes my heart skip a beat.
3. Getting that 'wow' photo. (doesn't happen often enough)
4. Hanging out with my sister and her family.
5. Getting some real time out with Danny. (this REALLY doesn't happen often enough)
6. Hanging out with my girlfriends...


I have a BUNCH more things that make me happy. This list is not exclusive. I put the first 6 things down that came into my head... ok, I lie - I left one of them out ;)


Now... I'm tagging Jadzia, Mum, Jessie, Brenda, Robyn and Jen.
I'll leave you with another beachscape pic from the holidays. I really tried to get a dark, stormy feel.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lyzzie said...

I love the stormy feel that you achieved........ Goes with my mood 2day

Mum xox

Thursday, February 08, 2007 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Ok, girl, I am queen of eating weird things but the whole fry in the sundae thing is kinda gross ;)

So, you make up words. How the heck am I supposed to know if the words you use that are different than mine are regional dialect or made up???? LMBO

Love the beach pic, very moody.

Thursday, February 08, 2007 4:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I actually think the fry in the sundae thing sounds kinda good...

I like the beach pic, too.

Sunday, February 11, 2007 3:34:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I've gotta go with Julie on the fries in the sundae thing .... bleck!

Love the pic, nice moody feel!

Sunday, February 11, 2007 3:06:00 PM  
Blogger Stacia Howard said...

I like to dip my frys in a chocolate shake...

I love you!

Monday, February 12, 2007 4:02:00 AM  
Blogger Kellie Larsen said...

ohhh I love hot salty fries in a carmel sundays and in plan mayo! funn funny hun?

Saturday, February 17, 2007 11:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the beach shots! and the school shots, so sweet... chur, meg
ps Julies's right, the north Americans will never now if thsoe words are made up or genuine strine...

Saturday, February 17, 2007 8:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home